Period: April 2016 – March 2017
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Topic: environment and climate change, youth
Deadline for applications: 11 August 2015
– helping to organise campaigns, activities, publications, projects, website about youth issues and environmental awareness. Volunteers can practice skills of: cooperating in an intercultural team with people from several different countries, working in English, organising, coordinating various projects, networking with member organisations, preparing publications, design, updating website, etc
– practical activities in the ecological center , help in the farm and make practical workshops focused on environmental education. The EVS volunteers will also have the opportunity to volunteer in the kindergarten which is located in the eco-farm
Profile of candidates:
– basic computer skills (in the office s/he will learn how to use various programmes to make web design, layout)
– willing to work inside of the office and outside in the ecological centre
– interest and/or experience in the fields of the environment, international movement of European youth, intercultural learning and/or EU issues
Participating volunteers receive free accommodation, food, insurance and pocket money for the whole period of the project. Travel costs are partially covered.
Volunteer needs to be between 17 and 30 years old.
For application and more information please contact email@example.com