Organizacija iz Španjolske traži volontere!
Place: Puente Genil, Spain
Period: October 2016 – August 2017
Deadline of application: 30.11.2015
- Information: the volunteer will provide information to other young who need to know about international mobility, mainly regarding Erasmus +.
- Participation in activities: the volunteer will take part in the preparation and organization of activities during youth exchanges, training courses and international and national projects. For this reason, he/she will prepare energizers and other group dynamics. As well as he/she will participate in the organization of other activities of our annual program such as youth meetings, awareness campaign in different areas, leisure activities in general and any activity related to young.
- International activities: the volunteer will be involved in international initiatives and he/she will help with the preparation and organization of activities within the program Erasmus +
- Creative activities: they will be linked with the Youth Creation Space of the local government of Puente Genil. In this space art, music, dance, leisure activities will take place.
- Training: as organization one of our objectives is to spread out the voice regarding opportunities that every citizen has in the EU within European projects and to create European awareness in the citizens.
- Speaking rooms: the volunteer will have the opportunity to get involved with the new community and share with other young. This activity will provide a space of experience exchanges and debates on any topic of their interest. English will be the channel of communication, therefore, enriching both reciprocally
- Experiences Exchange: workshops build sharing opportunities for the volunteer to introduce his/her culture, gastronomy, experience and customs to the rest of community with the objective of integrating and adapting the volunteers within an intercultural growth and enrichment.
- Social networks updating: the volunteer will support uploading audiovisual material to the social networks and to the association website with the objective of promoting the visibility of all activities that are carried out
– Show interest in working with international youth work through non formal education, organizing activities and events, managing and participating in European projects.
– Show interest in learning Spanish culture and exchanging experiences with the community.
– We will value if the volunteer has knowledge of Spanish and English language.
– We will value if the volunteer has social skills, capacity for empathy and flexibility to adapt to different environments.
For further information and application please contact : email@example.com
Više o EVSu pročitajte ovdje
Pridružite se našoj grupi na Facebook-u i saznajte prvi o svim ponudama!